BACK TO THE WORKOUT AND WEIGHT LOSS

At the start of the summer, I had a workout goal and a weight loss goal. For the last month I started picking up overtime at work and had to prepare the kids to start school. So without the workout, I had no weight loss. I also started slackin on the good eating. I was afraid I had put the weight back on but I am glad to say that I hadn't.

I kept busy and was always up and moving, trying to spend more time with my kids and rearrange some things around the house along with getting rid of what we don't need. I had been eating more and not so great things at times. The main point is that I didn't over eat and I didn't stop moving.

For getting back into the workout and weight loss game, I have much more time since the boys are in school, YAY-YEAH! I went back to the basic plan of the fat smash diet, although I like to start with the 2nd phase and hover in it for as long as possible. I'm stepping up my workout by doing one of my favorite workout DVDs, Can You 24 by AdvoCare, AND taking a 2 mile walk. I'm going to see what 2 weeks do then revise my goals from there.

http://www.missyfromohio.blogspot.com

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: