30 DAYS OF BETTER HEALTH

Within the past week, I've made posts of different diets and exercises I've wanted to try. I've decided to try the Paleo diet. With that, I've tried to figure out an exercise plan to with it. What I've come to realize is, I'M LAZY!!

I've always liked to be active and exercise but with being a mom of 2 tornadoes, and working 12 hour swing shifts, I don't have the time and don't get the proper sleep to be motivated to work out for an hour at a time. What I've also realized is that I have no problem finding 5-10 minutes here and there to work out, then realize I forgot to do something even more important...SQUIRREL!

Well, with all these epiphanish thoughts I decided I'm going to start small and add more to each exercise over 30 days time, along with 30 days of proper nutrition. Since I've already been doing interval running/walking, I've come up with a 30 days of running plan and am following 30 days of squats plan. Since I want a total body work out, I've decided to pile on 2 more 30 day plans as well. These two are 30 Days of Crunches and 30 Days of Burpees.

These are exercises that many people already do but the schedule is something that I made up all on my own. So not only do I make up my own words (who else uses epiphanish) I make up my own work out schedules as well... Feel free to use them.



Missy Davis
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: