POST WORKOUT SNACK

Looking for a high protein post workout snack? Homemade Clif Bars can be made ahead of time so when you're wore out from your workout,( and you should be!) you can just stumble your weak ass to the fridge and grab. Couldn't be more simple. And my added bonus for you is the special ingredient in the Spark. 2 coconut milk ice cubes and 4 pieces of frozen pineapple, YUM!

INGREDIENTS:
9 oz. box of prunes
9 oz. box of figs
1/2 of a 12 oz. box of raisins
2 cups unsweetened coconut (I had to buy A coconut and open it. Here's how)
1 cups of walnuts
1 cups of almonds
1.5 cups of peiptas (pumpkin seeds)
Cinnamon to taste

This is really simple directions. I put the nuts and seeds into my processor until they were crumbs but not turning sticky. Then I did the same to the coconut. I took the prunes, figs and raisins and puréed them then added the rest of the ingredients until it was uniform. I flattened it on a tray then baked it for 25ish minutes at 350 degrees. You could do it less if you wanted them to be gooey, it's your call.





Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: