PALEO APPROVED TUNA AND AVOCADO ROLL-UPS

I've been seeing all kinds of low carb, no carb, high protein and Paleo recipes, I started craving some of the foods so I got some tuna and avocado. I originally thought it would make an excellent sandwich but I needed something to roll it up in like lettuce. Much to my surprise, the store was out of iceberg lettuce so I opted for Napa Cabbage which is delicious! On my way out of the store I passed some sun dried tomatoes which I've never had before but wanted to try. With all these plus an onion, salt and pepper I made a pretty good and filling meal for right around 375 calories.

INGREDIENTS:
1 can tuna (in water)
Small handful of sun dried tomatoes, diced
1 slice of onion, diced
2 leaves of Napa cabbage
1/2 an avocado
Salt and pepper to taste.

This is not rocket science, I mixed all of the ingredients that are to be wrapped into the cabbage with a potato masher. Split it into the 2 leaves, wrapped up and ate. Simple and delicious!






Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

1 comment: