POST WORK OUT NUTRITION

Just here to quickly inform you about post workout nutrition. I usually would just grab anything healthy before and after a workout, not really caring what it was as long as it was healthy. Well, I've decided to take a step up in the world and do things right! I had just finished my 2nd run for my 30 DAYS OF RUNNING. My thighs and calves were on fire! I took one of my Post Workout Recovery Drinks from AdvoCare but before I go into that, let me explain a little about why you need a post workout snack.

You should always have a post-workout snack. Why? Your post-workout snack provides you with the nutrition for muscle repair. You need to consume the proper balance of carbs and protein for the best muscle repair. The carbohydrates creates insulin release. Insulin carries carbs and amino acids into the muscle, which speeds up the muscle repair that comes from the protein.

So to sit down and have a nutritious meal is optimal but if you are in a hurry this is a great alternative and it tastes great too. I usually don't take Post Workout Recovery Drinks but this one had me sold. If I ever get to the point where I want to take them on a regular basis, Performance Elite is where it's at.

Missy Davis
Independent Advocare Distributor
937-239-6048
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com


Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: