ADVOCARE 24 DAY CHALLENGE RESULTS

Recently I did a 24 day challenge through AdvoCare. I did rather well considering I still didn't eat the greatest and only exercised 4 out of 24 days. I did however take most of my supplements and was able to lose 10 lbs. The best thing on top of those 10 lbs., is that I also lost 7 inches. Here is the before and after of my measurements:

DAY 1.................DAY 24
ARM 13.5 in........13 in. (0.5 in.X2)
THIGH 24 in..........23 in. (1 in.X2)
HIPS 42 in............40 in. (2 in.)
WAIST 42 in..........40.5 in. (1.5 in.)
CHEST 42.5 in..........42 in. (0.5 in.)

Over all, I can say I'm extremely happy with my results because I didn't have to put forth much effort to lose pounds and inches. I will say that in between any challenges that I may do, there are a few products that I will continuously use because I believe they are the ones that helped the most. These are Spark, ThermoPlus, Catalyst, and OmegaPlex. The next plan is to keep taking these products and follow the Paleo Diet. I'll be doing this for the next 30 days along with plenty of daily exercise. I'll be posting before and after pics. If you want to know what these products are, feel free to click any of the links to the product information.

Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048


Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: