30 DAYS OF SQUATS

Yes, another exercise to add to my daily "30 days of" obsession. This time it's squats. This one is actually what prompted me to initiate the whole 30 day kick. After having done a trial of 50 squats I realized that it was pretty easy so I figured I could throw in other exercises as well, with each one working my way up to 30 days.

Here's the squat schedule:

Here's a pic of my ass:


Hopefully you all will be able to tell a difference at the end of my 30 days. And this is not the first time I have post pics of my ass on the net. SEE
FIGURE 1. FIGURE 2.

Missy Davis
Independent Advocare Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: