BEING LAZY PAYS OFF

So, I was sitting around with my feet propped up trolling on Pinterest and I came across a pin about 5 ways to burn 200 calories in 3 minutes. I thought to myself, "WOW! Although I've had my feet propped up for 30 minutes and I only woke up an hour ago, I can do like 2 of these real quick and sit around for a lot longer before I actually do anything today!" I was so excited really but even more so because this goes along with the Paleo workouts and meal plan I've been starting to try.

Well, here's the 3 minute workouts to help you be lazy. Be realistic though, you should be doing these at MAXIMUM INTENSITY.


1. Jumping jacks. These do-anywhere moves pump up your heart rate in no time.

2. Mountain climbers. This cardio move helps strengthen leg and core muscles as well. To do a mountain climber, start in a runners starting position - hands on the floor, hunched over with one knee bent toes on ground, other knee straight toes on ground.

3. Burpees. Also called squat-thrusts. From standing position, do a squat then thrust out into a plank. Do a push up then reverse the move and end with a jumping jack to complete one full move.

4. Running up stairs. Do this anywhere — you'll get the added bonus of a toned backside.

5. Walking lunges. These lunges help you develop balance while strengthening your core and lower body. Do these briskly, but make sure your form stays correct to prevent knee or ankle strain.

I got no worries, I have plenty of time to do these today. Wanna know what I like best about these workouts? I just tell myself, "C'mon, it's just 5 minutes. Like a commercial break, using the restroom, getting up to scan the fridge... That's all it takes and then you can park your ass back on the couch." More times than not, 5 minutes is just long enough time to get the blood flowing and make me feel more energetic but not too long to make me want to sit back down so I end up doing some chores too.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: