FRIED HONEY BANANAS

I saw this recipe on Pinterest last night before bed and when I was wondering what I should make for breakfast this is what came to mind. My boys didn't like it but I thought it was AMAZING!!

This actually works out great for a super sweet snack but I put some in my oatmeal for breakfast and it was the best.

I altered the recipe a bit to use less oil and honey so it would have less calories. The batch I made up can serve 3 if used for a snack or 6 if used to go along with something, such as cereal, yogurt or ice cream topping. Mmmmm ice cream....

Ingredients:
1.5 TBSP coconut oil (you can substitute whatever oil you like, I just happened to use coconut oil)
1.5 TBSP honey
Cinnamon
3 bananas


Slice the bananas into 1/2 inch to 1 inch slices. The thinner they are the wimpier they become, so you really don't want them too thin. 

Put the oil in your pan, or part of the oil if only part of your bananas fit. Arrange the bananas on the pan and let them fry for 1-2 minutes. 

Flip the bananas and let them cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add a little water (1-2 TBSP) to the honey and drizzle over the bananas until the water cooks out. Add the cinnamon when finished.
FRICKIN' DELICOUS!!
Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: