GREEK YOGURT COOKIE DOUGH

As I woke up this morning wondering what I wanted for breakfast, I realized something. I was feeling a bit too lazy to want to make anything. I wasn't feeling a bowl of cereal and I was craving sweet so I figured I'd go with dessert for breakfast. If you're using healthy versions of the ingredients it isn't all bad, is it?

Well I decided on something quick and easy so I went for Greek yogurt cookie dough. It's high in protein and lower in carbs. I know breakfast should be higher in carbohydrates to fuel you but this is what I wanted DAMNIT! 

If you're having a sweet craving this is a good snack to go to and with the high protein content this would make a great after workout snack. 

Here's how to make the Greek yogurt cookie dough



INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
1 TBSP natural peanut butter
1 TBSP honey
Vanilla
1 TBSP dark chocolate chips

Throw all of the ingredients into a cup and mix with a fork.


And keep mixing!


There you go, done in no time! And it only has 275 calories. ENJOY!!

Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: