FRIENDLY COMPETITION

Lately I've been semi-following this blog and his writer, Skinny Jared. He's lost a lot of weight and has done it fast. Many people don't agree with his way of doing so, mostly because he eats around 500-700 calories a day and exercises it all off at the gym. I agree with his high protein and how much he should be burning during a workout but I could never eat that few of calories a day simply because I'd be hungry.

Yes, a part of me does say that it is also unsafe to eat that few of calories in a day but hey, its better than getting skinny smoking crack. He's trying to get healthy and he may not be doing it the best way, although he is pretty damn successful with what he has done.

Now with the friendly competition. OK, I get it. Maybe I'm bad because my idea of friendly competition is what all of you "nice" people call antagonistic warfare. He usually burns 700-800 calories in an hour and that is great. But I've been doing INSANITY and it completely kicks my ass! Not to mention that I burn just a tad bit more calories than Jared does in 55 minutes. I just want to see him beat my best, or at least try:)

 
 
Missy Davis
937-239-6048
 

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: