SHOULD YOU EXERCISE ON VAVATION

Earlier this week, I got the luxury of having a little mishap bumper bender at work and was granted a 5 shift suspension from work. Well my parents had already left for Tennessee with my kids so I figured I would tag along. I had one major dilemma, though. I had just recently started INSANITY and I didn't want to be one week in and completely void that week of hard work. Well I thought about it and told myself that I would just double up on my exercises and do 2 a days until I caught up.

Well upon returning from my lovely vacation, I was really dreading a weigh in knowing I really didn't eat like crap but I didn't eat clean at all. I had cheese burgers, pizza or ice cream for one meal each day. All my meals were super-sized restaurant portions. I came back and when I stepped on the scale to find that I still lost 2.2 pounds! I was super excited.

The next morning is when I got back into my workout routine. I had taken 5 days off of exercising and I was dreading having to re-build any muscle or endurance that I had not been using. Much to my surprise, I started off easy and refrained from overworking myself and still got an awesome workout. Happy to say that I burnt 647 calories in 40 minutes. 

Now I was happy that I got back in to INSANITY with ease but still I am shocked that I lost 2.2 pounds without keeping routine. My only real consistency is the Fibrotrim and Omegaplex I have been taking. 

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: