5 REASONS TO WORKOUT WITH ADVOCARE

I've been using advocare products for a couple months now and I can say I really like them. What had originally caught my attention was that they have an energy drink similar to monster, and I'm all about energy drinks and Spark is way cheaper than monster. With products being cheaper and being shipped right to my door I figured it would be worth a try. With having used other AdvoCare products, I have a few other reasons I like using AdvoCare.

1. Like I said, it costs less. Back when I drank Monster, I would drink 1 a day. That equalled a minimum of $3 a day. With Spark, retail cost for 1 canister that lasts me a month is $51.95. If you're a distributor, you can save even more! Click HERE to find out how.

2. These products are high quality nutrition. If you compare the labels from a Monster Energy to am AdvoCare Spark, you'll soon find out that Spark has more Riboflavin, Niacin, and vitamins B6 and B12. As you can see, Monster Energy ONLY has 100% of all of these. Click HERE for Spark nutrition info.

3. These products give you enough energy to fuel you through your workout. When I started taking AdvoCare products, I started feeling more energetic. Once spring started rolling around, I decided to start running, and that's so unlike me to run. Over 3 weeks time I went from running 1.23 miles in 28 minutes time to running 1.8 miles in 28 minutes. Now look at all the calories I'm burning!

4. I've lost weight. They have some excellent products that help curb appetite and help boost metabolism. I took the 24 Day Challenge and lost 10 lbs. That may not sound like much it was over the winter time. I did not watch what I ate, and I slept all the time. Had I put more effort into it, I would have had more results.

5. A lucrative income opportunity. If you choose to become a Distributor or even Advisor, not only do you get excellent discounts but there is a great income opportunity as well.


Missy Davis
AdvoCare Independent Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048





Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: