HEALTHY CHIPS

So I decided I'd try to make healthy chips to snack on and I have been seeing chip recipes made out of squash. Why the hell not, right?

This one is easy to do. I just took some summer squash and sliced it thin. (Not too thin, there was nothing to my first batch)


After having cut them up I crumpled up some foil and laid it flat on a pan then sprayed it with a low-cal butter spray to keep them from sticking. After I put the chips on the foil I sprinkled them with some seasonings. 

I baked these in the oven for about an hour and a half on 250 degrees. If they start getting too golden brown, make sure to pull the crispy ones off the tray or they'll end up burnt because they tend to not cook so evenly! 

Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: