EGGPLANT CHIPS

YI'm all for trying new things, so I bought an eggplant. I had no intentions making Eggplant Parmesan, so I looked online and concocted a good recipe for eggplant chips!

THINGS YOU'LL NEED:

Eggplant
Mandolin or knife
Oven
Olive oil
Seasonings, salt, pepper


Most of what you'll need to do is preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and slice the eggplant into 1/4 inch slices.

Parchment paper line your baking sheets and lightly coat your slices with olive oil. Add seasonings. Bake for 20 minutes. At 10 minutes, flip.(I know I used foil but I was out of parchment paper. I'm gonna have one hell of a time with sticking!)
YUM!

Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor
MissyfromOhio@gmail.com

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: