TODAY'S THE DAY

So I've decided to start another 24 Day Challenge. I did one back in December, didn't really abide by the challenge rules, didn't exercise at all, and still managed to lose 7 lbs. and that's with having to have 2 Christmas dinners and 1 New Year's lunch. So even though I failed myself, the challenge didn't fail me.
So this time, I'm coming back at the challenge with better eating habits, and an exercise routine! I'm thinking I can do 15 this month. The best part is that I now have an exercise DVD to go along with my challenge that only takes 24 minutes. I'm hoping that I will tone up as well and people will look at me asking what the HELL I did!

 Missy Davis
 Independent AdvoCare Distributor
 MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
 (937)239-6048

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: