EATING HEALTHY

I have recently been exercising a little here and a little there to get motivated to have an actual workout routine. What this has inadvertently done for me was urged me to make a list similar to a diet plan of healthy foods I will eat and some that I shouldn't eat so much of. I made a post in Erika Rice's Facebook group Help. Accountability. Support. Friends. Weight Loss. It was about being motivated to eat healthier. So what did I do but immediately go downstairs to cook 3 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs and have them for breakfast with a side of 2 slices of whole grain toast, YUM!

Well I do guess that with my protein filled breakfast equipped with whole grain does help in 2 ways.

1. To keep me fueled with the energy to be productive without getting hungry
2. All the benefits from high protein

Hmmm, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? (Guess I didn't do so bad, yay!)

 Missy Davis
 Independent AdvoCare Distributor
 MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
 (937)239-6048                                                                                                                  

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: