MAX PHASE

I've just gone through the first 10 days of the 24 Day Challenge. I did awesome! Lost 5 lbs. but now I'm glad to say I can broaden my menu. I can have milk, cheese, and breads!! I'm going to have them in moderation of course. I love to have whole grain toast with an egg occasionally and a small glass of milk is good to have with every meal. Then cheese is a great snack or changes up the taste of a few things.

Do you wanna know the strange thing though? I don't miss pasta! I always thought it was because I was a carb addict. I love bread, bagels, and any pasta. As it turns out, I think it's the pasta sauce! I learned that because I survived on spaghetti squash.

There's another couple things I wanted to tell you about the 24 Day Challenge. For one, the video Can You 24, I did one 24 minute exercise 2 days ago and my muscles are still sore (which means it works) and I finally get to have the sweet meal replacement shakes and bars.

The meal replacement shakes come in a variety of flavors. They have 220 calories and have over 20 different vitamins and nutrients. They're delicious too! I know not many people will think a "diet shake" is great tasting but my kids love them too.

The reason I give them to the boys is sometimes they won't eat the healthy food that I've made or they've made meal choices that aren't the healthiest. When they ask for things such as PB&J, eggs and bacon or insist of eating a whole bowl if air popped popcorn for supper I give them half a serving of a meal replacement shake.

I also love making milkshakes out of these by taking half a serving of the shake, mixing it with 4 oz of milk and blending it with ice. Oh and don't forget the whipped cream! This is so many less calories and so much more healthy. Not to mention my boys think they are getting a complete dessert.

As for my next 14 days, I hope they go even better than my previous 10. With the exercise video I'm going to try to get in at least one a day and be up moving around to stay motivated.

Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: