BANANA PANCAKES

So I've always been the type to put fruit and vegetables in everything and further more when my bananas became brown I would make bulk pancakes or French toast but honestly I never thought of this!

These banana pancakes have absolutely no flour in them so if you are glute free or low carb these are perfect, and even tasty enough to trick my ultra picky five year old- drizzled with honey of course.

INGREDIENTS
1 banana
2 eggs
Splash of vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon

What can I say, throw it all in a food processor and give it a whirl. I added almonds in mine and instead of cinnamon I used apple pie spices.

Spray your pan and cook on a medium to just below medium heat. This batch makes 8 medium sized pancakes and you can eat the whole batch for like what, maybe 250-300 calories?

Honestly they are a pretty good rip off alternative to real pancakes. Enjoy!


Missy Davis
Independent AdvoCare Distributor
MissyFromOhio@gmail.com
(937)239-6048





Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: