CHICKEN ROLL UPS

I just threw together a delicious supper that was filled with healthy spinach and onion. I really didn't use measurements so you're going to have to eyeball it like I did.

INGREDIENTS
chicken
onion
spinach
shredded cheese
salt
ranch dressing

Basically I took the chicken and flattened it out with a meat press and chopped some onion and spinach. I mixed the onion, spinach, and cheese, added a little salt then spread the mixture on top of the chicken. After this, I rolled it up and spread ranch dressing on it. I baked this in the oven at 350 degrees. I really don't know how long but I think it was between 20 and 30 minutes, just until it looked done.





Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: